· I am a married momma of four.
· I am a lover of all things Jesus.
· Some people love long walks on the beach, I love long walks down the aisles of Target, with a Starbucks (or my protein coffee shake) in hand, buying a bunch of stuff I most likely don’t need.
· I’m a Speech-Language Pathologist by day with a side-car passion for helping moms improve their motherhood journey.
· I could not do momma life without my holistic arsenal of goodies.
· Some call me a hoarder of useless items; I call myself an EXECUTOR OF PREPAREDNESS Lol! After all who doesn’t need 10 Christmas trees.
· I love healthy mom-hacks that make me feel like I am rockin’ this crazy mom life.
· Listening to music is as important to me as coffee!
· I love everything FRIENDS (the TV show) and smut (a.k.a. trash) TV (yes, a very guilty pleasure, don’t judge).
· I love a good t-shirt with great wording on it (I swear a little, so wording on shirts keeps me in line) along with leggings, are my go to wardrobe at all times! Oh and did I mention I only usually wear all things black and grey with an occasional (and I do mean occasional) splash of some color (usually another neutral😂 ).
· I have had a long journey with infertility, but I have my babies, and if you want the deets on how that all went down, stick around.
· I LOVE home décor, a little modern farmhouse, a little boho chic are my favs, but I have also been known to throw a boujee piece in here and there.
· If you come in and stay awhile, make yourself comfortable because you will see I am definitely far from perfect, but I am a mother healing from my old desire to want to be perfect, but still maintain the comforts of feeling in control.
I now do my best to live in peaceful motherhood, hoping to make my little pack of angels the best group of humans this momma prays for daily!
Let me help you do the same friend!
-XOXO Cindy Grace